Monday, July 21, 2014

2014.. Malaysia in Mourning :'(


MH17 tragedy, 4 months after MH370's disappearance
Soonest the news reached my knowledge, I conveyed my deepest condolences to my schoolmate who lost her baby brother the co pilot. How very devastating it must be to have lost a loved one in a tragedy of such degree.. One can only imagine the heartbreak.
Just today I found out my distant cousin from my late mother's side also perished in the tragedy. The news can be read here. Feelings? Just numbness.. from so many mixed feelings.. anger, frustration, utter sadness, curious as to why would anyone have the heart to break so many hearts, grieving their loss.. only Allah knows.. and only from Allah we should seek refuge.  
Al Fatihah

2 comments:

uncle gedek said...

kesiannya....

Al-Fatihah

T_T

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Salam Singgah... moga Mas semakin kuat dan tabah